We are handling all cases in the order that we receive them and we will inform you as soon as we have an update in your case.
Handling times for some requests and with some airlines are currently estimated to be at least 6-8 weeks if they do not concern a flight in the near future. Depending on the delays from airlines a refund payment can take between 2-8 weeks, and even longer in extraordinary cases.
Please read this before contacting us:
- To check the status of your flights, we recommend checking directly on the airline websites before contacting us.
- We advise you to verify online on the airline’s web pages if an airline permits any refunds or changes. Some airlines have stopped offering cash refunds for cancelled flights. Instead, they are offering alternatives such as vouchers or the ability to rebook.
- Please understand that waiting times at this moment are much longer than normal.
- If you have an active customer-service request we kindly ask you not to call or email again as that will only make our queues longer.
- In all cases you may also turn to the airline for assistance with your request. They are obligated to assist you in cases where they have cancelled your flight, not matter if you have bought your tickets using a travel agent or not.
Regarding cancellations of your booking:
If you have not received a flight cancellation email from us 72 hours before departure and you don’t wish to travel on your ticket, please contact the airline to cancel your ticket.